red river ranch
All of our lessons take place at Red River Ranch. Red River Ranch is a private boarding facility on the east-side of Windsor, conveniently located just 5-minutes from downtown. They have a 100’x200′ lit indoor arena, 50′ round pen, and numerous outdoor riding spaces for us to use.
NOCO Equine does not own or lease this facility. Red River Ranch has graciously allows us to board our horses there and instruct our lessons on their property. As such, please be respectful at all times when coming to the property!
Red River Ranch is conveniently located off of CO-392 just 5 minutes east of downtown Windsor.
11520 State Highway 392
Windsor, CO 80550
The farm is positioned off of a shared driveway (the orange highlighted route on the map). If you put ‘11520 State Highway 392’ into Google Maps, Google may place the drop-pin on a neighboring home on the way in. Use the drop-pin to find the driveway, then follow these instructions:
– Turn onto the gravel driveway (heading south) from 392. There is a white sign nailed to the telephone pole on the west-side of the driveway with red numbers reading “11488”. There is another, harder to see, sign with black numbers reading ‘11520’ on the east-side of the driveway.
– Follow the driveway straight past the house on your right and cross over the irrigation canal. The driveway will make a left-hand turn in front of another private property with ‘no trespassing’ signs on its fence.
– Turn LEFT to follow the driveway – follow signs for ‘11520’
– Turn RIGHT the first chance you get and go through the green gates with the sign “11520”
– Park along the north side of the green barn, opposite the horse trailers.
Hint: look for the big, white arena!